BroadSoft Specific Integration
Over 60 BroadSoft Service Provider implementations globally.
SmartRecord® is fully certified on BroadWorks and is endorsed by Broadsoft as the call recording solution within its Call Center Xpress application. It provides Service Providers operating BroadSoft systems with a product that integrates tightly into the softswitch and multimedia subsystem (IMS).
- Support for automatic provisioning of the “Call Recording” feature for a
- Support for optional automatic assignment of the Call Recording service to a BroadWorks user.
- If the BroadWorks group security feature is enabled, users are automatically discovered and can be imported during the number creation process.
- Support for configuring the on-demand Call Recording interface capabilities directly from the SmartRecord interface.
- Support for the BroadWorks provisional IETF SIPREC standard implementation.
- Fully integrated into the BroadWorks and Call Center Xpress toolbars.
- Supports BroadWorks authentication for single sign on.
- BroadWorks IMS compatible.
- Support for message capture including IM/chat and social media
- Monetize call recording as a service for additional ARPU.
- SmartRecordTM is proven in the field for reliability, scalability, and security within a carrier network.
- True multi-tenant system.
- Rapid installation and configuration with low ongoing maintenance.
- VMware Ready
- Integrate SmartRecordTM into your provisioning system and end user web experience for seamless application delivery.
End User Features
SmartRecord® will provide your business customers with a service that will assist in compliance with various standards including PCI DSS (Global), ISO 9001 (Global), FCA (UK), MiFID (Europe), HIPAA (USA), CPNI (USA), SAS-70 (USA).
Standard features include: Real-time alerting; an Archive utility; Call Annotation; Call Categorization; CRM integration; Live call monitoring; FTP File Access; Mobile Access; and Reporting.
Optional value-add features include: Real-time speech analytics; Screen recording for complete interaction capture; and an Agent Evaluation toolset for performance and training management.
White-label read, HTML 5 compliant, Web 2.0 end user browser experience to industry leading security
Mobile Application SDK
The SmartRecord® Mobile App Software Development Kit (SDK) is a programming framework for compiling mobile apps of the SmartRecord user interface. The SDK provides Service Providers with a toolkit that allows them to apply branding, embed the recorder URL into the app, and then compile the app for distribution to all the major mobile handset operating systems.