Hosted Interaction Recording for Cisco HCS
The Leading Provider of Cloud Based Recording Solutions
Call recording is used by businesses for a variety of reasons including regulatory compliance, liability protection, staff training and performance monitoring. As businesses migrate to Cisco HCS hosted collaboration solutions they expect their service provider to supply all the business tools that they used with their legacy on-premise systems.
SmartRecord® is fully certified on Cisco UCM, the underlying voice platform for the HCS solution. This provides Service Providers and end customers with a number of benefits:
- Simple provisioning of the “Call Recording” feature for an HCS user.
- CTI integration with Cisco UCM for incoming, outgoing and extension-to-extension recording.
- Fully supported on Cisco third generation handsets.
- Recording is enabled through the proprietary Cisco Built-in-Bridge recording feature.
- Selective and on-demand recording is supported.
- Compatible with Cisco SCCP signalling protocol.
- Supports single sign on through a range of options including OpenLDAP, OpenID, and Active Directory.
- Cisco handset application for embedding recording functions on to XML compatible handsets.
- Support for message capture including IM/chat and social media
- Monetize call recording as a service for additional ARPU.
- Fully integrated with Cisco HCS via the Cisco UCM voice platform.
- SmartRecord® is proven in the field for reliability, scalability, and security within a carrier network.
- True multi-tenant system.
- Rapid installation and configuration with low ongoing maintenance.
- VMware Ready
- Integrate SmartRecord into your provisioning system and end
End User Features
SmartRecord® will provide your business customers with a service that has been designed to industry leading security and compliance standards including PCI DSS (Global), ISO 9001 (Global), FCA (UK), MiFID (Europe), HIPAA (USA), CPNI (USA), SAS-70 (USA).
Standard features include: Real-time alerting; an Archive utility; Call Annotation; Call Categorization; CRM integration; Live call monitoring; FTP File Access; Mobile Access; and Reporting.
Optional value-add features include: Real-time speech analytics; Screen recording for complete interaction capture; and an Agent Evaluation toolset for performance and training management
White-label read, HTML 5 compliant, Web 2.0 end user browser experience
Mobile Application SDK
The SmartRecord® Mobile App Software Development Kit (SDK) is a programming framework for compiling mobile apps of the SmartRecord user interface. The SDK provides Service Providers with a toolkit that allows them to apply branding, embed the recorder URL into the app, and then compile the app for distribution to all the major mobile handset operating systems.