Proteus® Enterprise Multi-tenant
CTI Group’s Proteus® solution provides businesses with detailed insight into their voice systems using real-time dashboards, wallboards and reporting. The data helps businesses control resources and manage staff workflow through exception alerting, detailed call analysis, capacity planning and trend reporting, KPI measurement, and fraud tracking.
Proteus® Multi-Tenant enables Service Providers and Telecoms Resellers to host their own Cloud instance of the solution, allowing the provider to manage multiple customers on a single instance of Proteus® and monetize the solution.
Proteus® fulfills a number of important functions for the Service Provider in addition to its core call accounting capabilities. These are:
- Effectively allows the Service Provider to monetize call accounting as a service.
- Provides billing data to the Provider for each reseller, tenant and extension being logged.
- Feature-based management provides multiple ways to productize the service.
- Enables white-label branding for all Service Provider and Reseller groups defined in the platform.
- Provides a secure multi-tenant architecture.
- Supports local and geographical redundancy.
- Is proven in the field with several Service Provider implementations globally as of Q4 2014
Typical deployment diagram
- Monetize call accounting as a service for additional ARPU.
- Fully integrated with BroadWorks for CD processing and OCI-P provisioning.
- Proven reliability, scalability and security within a carrier network.
- True multi-tenant system.
- Rapid installation and configuration.
- Low ongoing maintenance